Dec 30, 2010

New parents!


Hello all!

Zach and I have decided to make this blog as a way to share this exciting new experience with our families and friends. I'm not really planning on posting belly pictures and all that on facebook, so if you want to see them, you'll have to come here :-)

I took the first pregnancy test on November 16th. I had only been off of birth control since September, so I was really surprised when this test came up positive. I took a total of four pregnancy tests. We're really excited and so are our families. This will be the first grandchild on both sides, so baby Swanson is destined to be spoiled :-)

Our first ultrasound is on Monday, Jan. 3. I can't wait for that. It hasn't really felt completely real yet, and I think that will make it.

So far, the pregnancy has been pretty miserable for me. I have been throwing up every day (a day here and there were okay) since a week after we found out. I have a prescription to help with the nauseous, which has been a savior for me. I haven't been able to eat anything decent and I haven't cooked dinner either. Poor Zach :-(

TODAY was the best day I've had since we found out. I didn't have any nauseous or anything and I was able to eat a salad at lunch time. I can't remember the last time I ate anything green or good for me. It's so exciting that I decided to make dinner tonight (spaghetti and meatballs). That all turned out well and I was able to enjoy it :-)

Post by Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment