May 25, 2011

33 weeks

Oh boy look at that! I was too lazy tonight to run upstairs and put on a tank top, so you get bare belly this time! I'm getting tired. I've been working overtime at work lately. Between going in super early and being more pregnant, I am completely exhausted. I am starting to have lots of lower back pain from my spine being forced to curve forward, which is also causing a waddle. My feet ache so bad every day like I've been standing for eight hours, when in fact, I've actually been sitting for nearly eight hours. How does that work? Haha. The doctors said the ligaments in your body loosen during pregnancy, including in your feet which causes them to spread out a bit and I guess get sore. Zach doesn't like to rub my feet :-( I'm thinking about going to get a pregnancy massage this weekend. That sounds like a fantastic plan!

Baby is still moving around a ton. Actually, it's almost constant unless I'm moving around, and even then he is sometimes dancing around. I wonder what he's doing in there?

Zach and I have picked a name that we've decided to try calling baby for a little while to kind of test it out and see how it feels. For now, we'll keep it to ourselves :-)

Update from babycenter.com:

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (think a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance). These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment