Mar 10, 2012

Update on second flight

As great and easy as Brayden's first flight was back in November, I was still nervous about flying by myself with him a couple of weekends ago. It turns out, I had good reason to be. On top of encountering every flight problem imaginable (almost), he was just grumpy. He was fussy and cranky and it just made for a very miserable travel experience. I actually had people coming up to me asking if they could offer any assistance, on more than one occasion. Between the fussy baby and his momma's full arms, people wanted to help. I was grateful, but of course refused any help like that from strangers in an airport. All that said, the trip was worth it for my best friends bridal shower and bachelorette party. We had a great day and I wouldn't take it back for the world. Brayden got to spend some quality time with his aunts and grandparents and was generally a happy baby except when it came time to sleep. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Brayden looking like a prince on the second flight. He slept the entire time since he was so restless on the first one. This was before we took off. Of course, he was in my lap the whole time, and good thing because the turbulence was not like anything I've ever experienced and he slept through it all.


Having fun with Nana while we waited for our suitcase to arrive five hours after we did.



Auntie Mandy



Hanging with Aunt Bon.



My mom will probably kill me for putting this picture on here, but at least it's not on facebook, right?! Brayden was exceptionally hard to put to sleep while we were back home, but he eventually fell asleep right in bed with my mom and I had to get a picture.



Having fun at Justine's shower with Aunt Bonnie!



All of the bridesmaids got dressed in toilet paper by the shower guests. Mine was pretty good!


Me and Justiney out for her bachelorette party!

No comments:

Post a Comment