Apr 28, 2011

Prenatal Vision Recap - Picture heavy!

While my parents were here visiting for Easter weekend, we had an appointment at Prenatal Vision for an ultrasound like I mentioned in my previous post. I chugged three bottles of water and ate a banana in the morning before the appointment like instructed, and by the time we got there my bladder was ready to explode. I never knew why they always want you to have a full bladder for ultrasounds, but learned that it's because if they can't get the baby to cooperate, they have you empty your bladder which gives more room in there and then the baby will move and maybe show his face :-)

There is a big screen on the wall in the room and comfy chairs for all spectators. We only had my parents with us, but the room could seat ten people. I was pleased when the ultrasound tech told me that my belly looks really nice. Nice and round and no stretch marks. That made my day haha! :-) The ultrasound was really special. Everything looked normal and good and then we started playing around to get a good shot of the baby's face. He was not very cooperative. He kept putting his feet in front of his face. And they were cute little feet, but we just wanted to see his face. We ended up getting some good pictures and a definite "boy picture" that makes me laugh every time I look at it. He's not afraid to show his goodies. I think my parents loved the experience and I would definitely recommend this for anyone during any pregnancy. We also got a DVD of the entire ultrasound which is also very neat.

(If you click on the picture, it will open in full size).










Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment